Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jacked Up?

In case you were wondering where I had gone.....








Spring House-jacking

I actually haven't gone anywhere.  We had our spring lambing in March, and now, for April and May we are having our spring house-jacking. The lambing was more fun, even with the placenta. 

Our yard currently looks like the aftermath of the second battle of Ypres, many of the interior walls of the house are cracked, the plumbing leaks, the floors are cold, our cats have gone insane, and I get motion sickness in my own bedroom. And did I mention the all-too-frequent sight of construction workers urinating on our woodpile?  Well, there's that, plus the noise and the dirt.....Let's just say that studio time has been hard to come by lately, and leave it at that. 

However, I do have some very good news! Some of my collages have just been picked up by...




which is located on Mackinac Island, Michigan - 7410 Market Street, to be precise. The grand opening is May 12th, 2012, at noon. More details to follow- I promise! - as soon as we get back to solid ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment