Friday, October 19, 2012

Cards and Prints on Fine Art America

Just recently I have begun uploading images to Fine Art America in order to offer them as inexpensive cards and prints. I thought that it might give would-be art collectors the opportunity to test out my work at a lower cost than buying an original.

So, out of curiosity, I ordered a bunch of cards off the site for my own use as I was curious to see if the ease of purchase and quality of the reproductions would be good as I had heard they are. Well, guess what? I'm happy to report that the printing quality is excellent! The cards are printed beautifully: rich colours, crisp images on high quality, glossy card stock, and they come with good quality envelopes. They arrived in Canada within a week of ordering. I have NO qualms about recommending this print on demand service!

If you like my art and have been considering a purchase, but aren't quite sure if you really want to spend that much to invest in an original work, perhaps you could start out with a print or some cards? The prints start  as low a $22.




A pack of ten cards sells for $32. 



See, aren't they pretty? I'm going to order some more for myself to send as Christmas cards this year.

And I guess now a whole bunch of people know what's on our living room bookshelf, too.

Here's the link:

Or just click the slide show image above right.


No comments:

Post a Comment