Saturday, May 17, 2014

Three Little Lambs

Spring is really and truly here at last. Everyday the landscape around us gets a little greener. The trees are getting their leaves; our pear trees are blooming.



My sheep are out on pasture now, which makes them very happy. Our fences aren't completely repaired yet, which makes me a little less happy since I have a hard time keeping the sheep where I want them.


I guess for now I just have to go with the flow. One way to keep those sheep exactly where I want them is to turn them into art. Collaged lambs don't sneak under fences!



Freckles 7x5 painted paper collage on panel.


Ewe and Lamb 4.5x7 painted paper collage on panel.




Spring Green 6x7 painted paper collage on panel.

These collages and some sheep themed greeting cards are travelling to Eastern Ontario next weekend for the St. Distaff Day Fibre Festival at St. Mary's Community Centre, 19659 County Road 19, Williamstown Ontario. If you are a knitter or spinner, I am told this is the place to be! Some of my small work will be on display and available for purchase at Pinehill Farm's booth. And check out Pine Hill's (aka my good friend Anna-Maria Nicolov) beautiful yarn and roving.



No comments:

Post a Comment