Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Lost and Found

I accidentally broke my website last week. And by 'broke' I  mean I basically destroyed it. "How?" I hear you wondering. Oh, you know, by doing something stupid.

So for the past week I have been picking away at the site, trying (with some help) to get the thing functional again, and this morning...EUREKA! I invite you to take a look here. There have been some renovations done, and some more still to do, but I think it is looking pretty spiffy. And if things are working the way they should be, this blog post will actually APPEAR in the site itself. *crosses fingers*

While we are on the subject of my stupidity, the other dumb art-related thing I did recently was to send in a meticulously presented grant application with the wrong number of CDs included. In my defense, it was a French form and I am a native English speaker. And who knew that when they said FIVE copies, they really did mean FIVE! Fortunately, the nice people at the Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec let me know of my error, and I was able to correct the situation without being penalized or having my file dumped in the trash. Whew! Now to wait for the jury's decision. *crosses other fingers*

So what else have I done lately that wasn't stupid? Well, I made this:

Turcot Bridge 32x36 collage on panel

No comments:

Post a Comment