Friday, December 4, 2015

Winter Is Coming

It's surprising how much work is involved in getting ready for winter. Well, I suppose I should say, it's surprising how much work is involved in getting ready for winter IF YOU ARE A CANADIAN.
My husband tells me we now have enough wood to heat the house for two years!



We have been blessed with a long, mild fall this year. But the snow and cold will come eventually.  My chickens recently have been moved to their winter coop inside the sheep barn. And this year we have all new birds, including these beauties who were given to me by a friend.
  

The hen at the front left is a Belgian Golden Campine. On the right is a Phoenix rooster. At the back are assorted bantam hens. They are bound to make an appearance in my collages sometime soon.

As for my most recent collages, they show a variety of subjects.

Blue Marina - 8x10 (sold)


Broken Footbridge - 32x36 ($2 900)

And then there is this happy little guy just perfect for the holidays.

Nutcracker- 7x5 $230





No comments:

Post a Comment